Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Is your dog tuning you out? Effective canine communication

·          
 
·         Have you ever wondered, "Why does my dog do that when he knows he's not supposed to?"  "Why does my dog ignore me?"  "Why does my dog refuse to walk on a loose leash?"  "Why does my dog eat my stuff when I'm away?' 
·          
·         Do your answers to yourself sound something like this? "He knows better; he's just doing that for spite." "He's so happy to be out, that's why he pulls on the leash."  "He's ignoring me; that's the stubborn streak in him."  "He gets mad when I leave him, that's why he eats my stuff..."
·          
·         Ever stop to think about the reasoning behind your answers and realize that all of those thoughts are brought about by the human mind and emotions; things that the dog doesn't operate with, and therefore, can't possibly abide by?
·          
·         Learning how a dog communicates, and responding to him in his own innate language is a gift that all dog owners should bestow upon their canine friends.  It's not as hard as some might think; we're constantly giving off signals to our dogs---often they are the wrong ones, which lead to many complications.  Learning how to properly and effectively communicate with our canine friends is easy, fun, and a great way to get lasting training results.
·          
·         Canine Ability Dog Training addresses these common issues and provides dog owners with an clear, concise way to effectively communicate with their canine family members. Want to learn more?  Contact us today to learn how we can bring out the ABILITY in your dog! 

    (Proudly serving middle TN for in-home and group classes, and world-wide via email/phone consultation). 

No comments: